MEKA crushers are designed and manufactured to fulfil the demands of the stone quarrying, mining and industrial stone processing industries. MEKA crushers are available in a variety of types and capacities in accordance with the hardness and size of materials to be crushed. Our crushers are available in 3 main categories, which are Primary, Secondary and Tertiary crushing ,with crushing capabilities from from 1 mm to 1000mm.
More info Find out more about MEKA products from manufacturer's website
Jaw crushers reduce large rocks or ore by means of compression. Mechanical pressure is applied using the crusher's two jaws; one is fixed while the other reciprocates. There are also primary and secondary types of these crushers. Jaw crushers are one of the most commonly preferred crushers due to their ability to crush all kinds of materials of any hardness, as well as their low-cost operation and easy maintenance.
- Spherical, self-aligning roller bearings, straight-bore pitman bearings and tapered-bore body bearings provide maximum strength to the pitman shaft and bearings for a long extended maintenance life.
- With their special design that provides high efficiency and low operation costs, Meka jaw crushers are truly beneficial to your company.
Cone crushers have been used as primary, secondary and tertiary crushers for quite a long time. They are widely employed for crushing hard and abrasive materials in both the aggregate and mining industries. Designed especially for the hardest material types, cone crushers are one of the best choices for crushing river gravel, basalt and granite, along with abrasive materials in the mining industry like iron, chrome, magnesite and copper ores. The robust design and high-grade cast steel body of our cone crushers provide the strength and stability necessary for crushing extra-hard materials while ensuring low maintenance costs.
- The cone crusher's optimised speed and improved crushing chamber design provides high productivity with less wear on parts, meaning a great savings in labour.
- The adjustable crushing chamber can provide the required size of material, and is able to meet a variety of customer needs.
PRIMARY IMPACT CRUSHERS
Primary impact crushers are preferred for their high performance and high reduction ratios in crushing soft-character substances like gypsum and limestone. Due to the different principle of crushing these materials, the reduction ratio is higher than in jaw crushers.
- MEKA primary impact crushers are equipped with a hydraulic lifter, which allows the user to open the crusher's superior body for easy maintenance and easy access to the rotor, blow bars and wear parts.
- Meka's primary impact crusher liners are designed to be interchangeable, meaning less inventory space is needed and reduced inventory cost for our customers.
SECONDARY IMPACT CRUSHERS
With their high performance, high reduction percentages and perfect cubical-shaped final product, Meka secondary impact crushers are great economical solutions for crushing both soft and hard materials such as river gravel, limestone and dolomite. The grinding type of MSI series impact crushers provide a very competitive design for the asphalt recycling process.
- A high reduction ratio provides less recirculation in the crushing plant, thus decreasing the workload of the vibrating screens, conveyors and other crushers.
- Precisely machined welded construction rotors have proven construction, ensuring long-term use.
- The MSI Series' design, with two independent breaker plates, is also optimized to provide better performance in concrete recycling processes.
TERTIARY IMPACT CRUSHERS
Designed for crushing soft and medium-hard materials with close grain distribution and good cubical shape ratios, tertiary impact crushers are an excellent solution in the production of fine aggregates for concrete and asphalt applications. Adjustable and interchangeable breaker plates enable grinding up to 50 percent with a durable rotor that can operate in both directions, lowering the overall operational and inventory costs of the machine.
- The rotors in the MTI Series crushers are able to operate in both directions, so when the wear parts are worn out for one side of the crusher, the operators can change the rotor's operating direction to the other side.
- All components are of premium quality in order to give our customers a trouble-free operation experience.
VERTICAL SHAFT IMPACT CRUSHERS
Unlike other types of impact crushers, vertical shaft impact crushers (VSI) are designed with a unique rock-on-rock crushing principle, which significantly reduces the wear costs while offering superior cubical shape for the best quality fine aggregate production. VSI crushers are usually used in the final stages of the crushing process to shape flat material in quarries and to prepare materials for grinding in the mining industry. In addition to being our most efficient crushers with the lowest operational costs, vertical shaft impact crushers tolerate moisture and stickiness, and have a drying effect on the material, which reduces the drying costs in cases where dry products are required.